Pitch Perfect Workshop – MILDURA
October 5 @ 9:30 am - 12:30 pm
Presented by Bespoke Wordsmith Natalie J. Dowling from Words on a Page
You know your stuff but it’s time more people knew what you’re about. You might have ideas but need help to pull the words out of your head. Or maybe there’s a few deeper questions that need to be asked before you can bring it altogether in a way that makes sense and feels real.
At this interactive workshop you’ll learn how to:
• Connect to clients with authenticity and personality
• Spruik yourself and your business with purpose and clarity
• Discover, show and tell your unique business story.
During this workshop we’ll move through steps so that you can develop a 100 word business pitch. This will give you the foundation and confidence to develop words and stories that build your business success.
PLEASE NOTE ALL WORKSHOPS WILL RUN IN LINE WITH THE GOVERNMENT’S CURRENT PUBLIC HEALTH ADVICE AVAILABLE HERE WHICH CURRENTLY INCLUDE
- The Victorian Government has announced that most COVID-19 restrictions will be removed from 11:59pm, Friday 22 April 2022.
- Patrons won’t be required to have two doses or show their vaccination status before entering any venue.
- The requirement for staff and patrons of venues to check-in using the Service Victoria app will end, with operators not required to keep any attendance records or maintain a COVID-19 Check-in Marshal.
- Face masks will no longer be required in hospitality and retail settings, or at events of any size (of course you are welcome to wear a mask if you choose)
- Please stay home if unwell. If you test positive for COVID-19, you are required to self quarantine for seven days from the day you took your test.