Planoly – MILDURA
August 11 @ 5:30 pm - 8:30 pm
Presented by Kimberley Furness from OAK Magazine
Planoly is a visual planning tool that allows Instagram users to create calendars to plan their content, curate the content of others, schedule posts and analyze engagement.
In this workshop you will Learn how to use Planoly to plan out your business content.
PLEASE NOTE ALL WORKSHOPS WILL RUN IN LINE WITH THE GOVERNMENT’S CURRENT PUBLIC HEALTH ADVICE AVAILABLE HERE WHICH CURRENTLY INCLUDE
- The Victorian Government has announced that most COVID-19 restrictions will be removed from 11:59pm, Friday 22 April 2022.
- Patrons won’t be required to have two doses or show their vaccination status before entering any venue.
- The requirement for staff and patrons of venues to check-in using the Service Victoria app will end, with operators not required to keep any attendance records or maintain a COVID-19 Check-in Marshal.
- Face masks will no longer be required in hospitality and retail settings, or at events of any size (of course you are welcome to wear a mask if you choose)
- Please stay home if unwell. If you test positive for COVID-19, you are required to self quarantine for seven days from the day you took your test.