Using Canva to create graphics for social media and print – Red Cliffs
August 12 @ 9:30 am - 12:30 pm
RURAL BUSINESS CONNECTIONS WORKSHOP
Join this workshop by Rural Business Connections with OAK Magazine Editor + Founder and social media trainer Kimberley Furness.
Canva a graphic design program with free and paid options, which is useful for small businesses to create social media images, Instagram stories, professional presentations, posters, documents and other visual content for your business.
This workshop will teach you how to use Canva to create engaging content, and develop your business branding and brand kit.
This is a hands on learning workshop, so please bring your laptop if you have one (or iPad etc.)
PLEASE NOTE ALL WORKSHOPS WILL RUN IN LINE WITH THE GOVERNMENT’S CURRENT PUBLIC HEALTH ADVICE AVAILABLE HERE WHICH CURRENTLY INCLUDE
- The Victorian Government has announced that most COVID-19 restrictions will be removed from 11:59pm, Friday 22 April 2022.
- Patrons won’t be required to have two doses or show their vaccination status before entering any venue.
- The requirement for staff and patrons of venues to check-in using the Service Victoria app will end, with operators not required to keep any attendance records or maintain a COVID-19 Check-in Marshal.
- Face masks will no longer be required in hospitality and retail settings, or at events of any size (of course you are welcome to wear a mask if you choose)
- Please stay home if unwell. If you test positive for COVID-19, you are required to self quarantine for seven days from the day you took your test.